What every girl should have...

(Photo taken by Direk Jimmy Dasal during our taping.)

A PAIR OF TRUSTY CHUCKS!

Yes, I absolutely love all those girly ballet flats and kitten-heeled shoes (look inside my trunk cum mobile closet and you'll agree!).  But I believe every girl should have at least a pair of comfy, go-anywhere, trusty Chucks.

I wear mine whenever I'm out in the field, I'm traveling backpacker style, or I just wanna let loose the funky girl in me.

I've had mine for years now and I'm absolutely loving it!  And I love it even more when it's all dirtied up ;)

8 comments:

  1. I love it mother! I don't think I can pull off Chucks kasi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.

    Every guy should have Chucks too. :)

    I just washed my All-stars after more than half a decade of being soiled. Haha.

    Someone told me kasi not to trust anyone with clean chucks.

    Madumi na ulit sya. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with Chucks! I have it in red, green, blue, white and black. All low and hi - cuts! I stopped collecting na and then switched to Keds hehe! Comfy din!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had Chucks. Although I've had sneakers before. Now rubber shoes naman. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're just the cutest!
    i might have to do a chucks post now! ha!

    ReplyDelete

Other stories you might be interested in: