Fishing frenzy!

*Okay, so that's the name of a mobile game but once you see the videos below you'll get what I mean ;)

There's a feeling--an AWESOME, awesome feeling--that you get when you're underwater.  I could write about it but it's really one of those experiences where you have to be there to know what I'm talking about.

But maybe this video will give you a clue what I'm raving about:


Swarmed!  You won't miss me.  I'm the one in the neon-sleeved wetsuit ;)

October 6, 2012
The Cathedral Dive Site
Anilao, Mabini, Batangas
Video taken by : Ainna Vidad
Camera : GoPro Hero 2


And from inside those swarming fishes, this is how it looks like :



October 6, 2012
The Cathedral Dive Site
Anilao, Mabini, Batangas
Video taken by : Ainna Vidad
Camera : GoPro Hero 2


Did I say awesome? ;)

8 comments:

  1. i'm gonna throw in another "awesome" for good measure! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand what you're saying when you say that being underwater is cool. I agree.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. not need to say awesome, Ilove it too:-)))when you hear the parrot fishes eating and when the rest swim by...its underwater heaven!!! I have heart you have some gorgeous dive sites in your country:-)))lucky girl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do! I hope I get to visit more of them next year :) Diving--it's really addicting. I'm sure you'd agree ;)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to take lessons!
    Hope my schedule permits it. Really wanna see those places that you go to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so cool, Koryn. What exactly are you feeding them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. indeed its addictive...and we are hooked ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Other stories you might be interested in: