Shopping takes a back seat

The Sister is right.  Running helps clear your thoughts.  Whether it's the constant motion or the endorphins, it helps.  I normally turn to shopping for therapy.  But since I don't have time (not to mention the moolah) right now, running is the perfect sub.  Whenever I can, I wake up early and take advantage of that one hour of running (or brisk walking) which gives me the opportunity to think about something other than my current frustrations (Damn them frustrations! Haha.)

Oh, and rock music helps.

My current default playlist consists of your everyday head-bangin' rock tunes, some of which are from the early 90's.

Tainted Love (Ramones)
Selling the Drama (Live)
I Alone (Live)
Lightning Crashes (Live)
All Over You (Live)
About A Girl (Nirvana)
All Apologies (Nirvana)
Champagne Supernova (Oasis)
Wonderwall (Oasis)
No Rain (Blind Melon)
1979 (Smashing Pumpkins)
Interstate Love Song (Stone Temple Pilots)
Sweet Child of Mine (Guns N' Roses)


Mehn.  This ain't good.  The last time my Rockumentary playlist was on repeat mode, I ended up throwing soda bottles at the Baywalk beachbreak.  Haha.

Sigh.

I need 'em positive vibes soon.



Running in style.  I want--the Nike Free 5.0 V4 Women's Running shoes.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha. oldskul ampots. the playlist alone is enough to give you adrenaline rush, sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like old school :) even as old as the doors and ramones! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try running, but after 1 block I'm left huffing and puffing! Haha I wish I could run 1 hour straight like you could!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no, not straight! haha. i try to run as many rounds as i can but i do brisk walking in between :)

    ReplyDelete

Other stories you might be interested in: