The Caramoan Peninsula

I first learned about the Caramoan Peninsula back in 2006 while I was doing research for a summer special about the unexplored wonders of the Philippines.  Eversince, Caramoan has been on my list of "Must Go Places".  Finally, after years of waiting, I (along with some of my favorite people in the whoooole world!) got to explore the dozens of beautiful island found northeast of Camarines Sur.

And after two days of island hopping, all I could say was, "Ang ganda talaga ng Pilipinas!"

I'm still sorting through the gazillion photos I took from the trip (as well as the ones from our weekend with the  whaleshark interaction).  But for now, here are a couple of snaps which, hopefully, will not only entice you to visit the peninsula, but be proud of our islands as well :)



12 comments:

  1. Why are ou jealous of others' photos? these are amazing! ako basta nasa photos masaya na... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you know me, i'm my worst critic :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. i totally agree and i wish i was there. next time, i travel with my daughter and with you and the rest of the gang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go go go! your daughter's lucky. she has a cool mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. siyet. ang ganda! pwedeng pang-postcard a. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe thanks! if ever you plan to go on vacation, you might want to consider caramoan :) sulit. and ang ganda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. siyet. *inggit*
    diyan nag-side trip ang mga maids ko sa linen division, night shift.
    potah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. akala ko sa amanpulo sila nagside trip? ;)

    puntahan mo miranda! feeling ko ma-e-enjoy mo siya. undeveloped pa 'yung peninsula. no commercial establishments.

    'yun nga lang, may ilang islands na di mapupuntahan ngayon kasi may taping ng survivor israel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!nice blog here..
    my friends are inviting me to this place and I think I really have to go..ang ganda.
    pls visit my blog too
    http://www.anggeflores.blogspot.com/
    thanks po!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi angge! you should visit soon while it's not too commercialized yet. worth your time and money :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know..My friends are still finding some cheaper ways to get there=)

    http://www.anggeflores.blogspot.com/
    There's a contest in here-buzz-

    ReplyDelete
  12. you can try via land trip. but it would take you at least eight hours to get to camsur. you can also wait for pal and cebupac promo fares. minsan pag natyempuhan mo, you can get really low rates. then i can give you the contact for caramoan who gives good/cheap tour rates.

    ReplyDelete

Other stories you might be interested in: