Seven things

There's a new blog fad going around.

It's called the Beautiful Blogger Award. Kisses back to Joei who gave me this award... *tear* Hahaha.


And so with every online award are corresponding rules:

  • Thanks and link up the person who gave you the award.
  • Pass this onto bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
  • Contact the bloggers and inform them they've won this fantabulous award.
  • State seven things about yourself.
And so I pass on this award to my fellow bloggers who, in their own rights, are beautiful wordsmiths and beautiful people: Jen of Sexy Nomad, Atticus of Tales of a Backpacker, I Gotta Go! of , well, I Gotta Go!, and Rain of Litol Figgy Went to Market.

Yey!

*Applause*

And as for the seven things about myself, here are some insy-winsy Truths About Koryn:

  • I don't litter. It's something I actually feel guilty doing.
  • I'm addicted to stickers, post-it's, arts and craft materials, and colorful notebooks (even if sometimes, I don't have any use for them at all!)
  • My favorite Breakfast McDo mea: Sausage McMuffin with egg plus hot chocolate!
  • I like wearing colorful underwear.
  • No bland food for me. Either sweet or salty. Nothing in between.
  • I get cranky when its hot and I'm not at the beach.
  • Flip-flops are my staple footwear.
I could post more the rules require only seven :p And some of my other quirks, I'd rather keep to myself. Hihihi.

14 comments:

  1. ohmyghad i feel stupid. i thought staple is either food or a singular basketball center. just kidding. :D
    i feel guilty littering too. i blame it to my elementary years when we're fined if we throw our garbage anywhere.
    colorful underwear? they must be happy down there! no pun intended. it's just that if it's colorful, then it's happy. hehehe. i don't care about the connotation.
    i get cranky when it's hot and i'm not asleep. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. basic, fundamental, essential, principal, etc. etc...those are flip-flops for me :p hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean you're always cranky these days coz it's hot and ... well... your place of work is not the beach? ^_^

    Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait for our Butanding and Caramoan trips!!!

    I miss being a bum. I might just quit one of my jobs and do the beach living thing once and for all. ^_^

    P.S.

    Thanks for this award Koryn. I'm not sure tho if I can make a post about it on my blog. I'm always so tired... too many pending posts to write. Life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well at least you're home even if you're doing your job! and ambilis mo kaya mag-update ng blog. bilib ako hehehe.

    ako right now, i just miss staying at home. i'm not even looking for a social life right now--i just want time to relax, watch tv, catch up on favorite tv series, go to the grocery, clean my room, etc. etc.! hehehe.

    can't wait for our butandingventure also! we're planning our 5-day itinerary na. we'll email it next week probably! need to buy a new swimsuit! hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and did i tell you? sasama na si fritz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *I'm addicted to stickers, post-it's, arts and craft materials, and colorful notebooks (even if sometimes, I don't have any use for them at all!)
    * I like wearing colorful underwear.
    * No bland food for me. Either sweet or salty. Nothing in between.
    * Flip-flops are my staple footwear.
    _______________________

    Check, check, check, check!

    Sabi na nga ba isa ka sa mga long-lost sisters ko e. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think so too! hahaha.

    so...how many unused colorful notebooks are in your stash? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. they're all over the place. haha. i don't get it actually. basta nakakita ako ng pretty notebook, may urge talagang bumili kahit di kailangan. (parang yung feeling mo pag bata ka pa at pasukan na ulit - kelangan bago lahat ng gamit. choinks.) kaya di na ko pumapasok ng bookstore unless super kelangan. wehehe.

    at ikaw, kamusta naman ang colorful underwear collection? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. stay away from powerbooks and fully-booked! hahaha. oh and alam mo ba 'yung stored na printed matter? they make personalized notebooks! with your name and you can even choose a cartoonized version of yourself to match.

    haha, the colorful underwear keeps piling up! i keep saying dapat neutral colors na lang para it's easier to match them up but no! i keep buying the colorful and printed ones hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. shoot. kelangan mapuntahan yang printed matter na yan! hahaha.

    printed and colored undies are nice. it's like having a secret everyday that everybody would die to know about. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. there's printed matter in trinoma, serendra (the fort), and glorietta!

    go visit! it'll be heaven for you, i'm sure. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Koryn!!! I have a new blog. Link me up, k? hmm..I want that award too. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Other stories you might be interested in: